The plugin is only used on PC or Mac, it is not needed for the iPad app.
1. Go to www.pianomarvel.com using Google Chrome or Firefox and click on the “Launch App” link. Log in and go to Menu, Instrument Settings.
2. If the plugin is not installed you should receive a prompt to download and install the plugin. Click the download link.
3. Once the download has finished, you will need to open/run the plugin that you downloaded. If you don’t see it at the bottom of the screen, you should be able to find it in the downloads folder.
4. Once you have opened the installer, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation. Once the installation is complete you will be ready to start.
5. Return to pianomarvel.com and you should be able to use the software.
I can’t install the pluging…
“There is a problem with this Window Installer package. A DDL required for this install to complete could not be run. COntact your support personnel or package vendor.”
I have a normal computer: Windows 10 Home, 64 bits computer, 8GB RAM
Can you give me a solution?
Thanks for reaching out to us. Please delete the plugin download and return to Piano Marvel and download and install the software again. If you have any questions, please email our tech support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have a mac. I run Piano Marvel in Firefox. I keep getting the Download New Version box. I hit download and it says it is downloading but the file never shows up in Firefox Downloads. What am I doing wrong?
Thank you for reaching out to us. Please look in your Mac Finder in the downloads box to locate the download. If you have any questions, you can also email us directly at email@example.com.