If you find the color density of the cursor to be too dark for your taste, or you would like to use the software without the cursor, you can do so. Simply click on your name in the upper right corner of the software, then go to Preferences, and adjust the cursor to the color density that you would prefer. You can turn it completely transparent if it is distracting, or you would like the extra challenge of playing without it.
- How do I adjust the cursor color?/The cursor is distracting.
- How do I Select the Measures I Would Like to Practice?
- Does Piano Marvel run on Android or Chromebook?
- How do I whitelist Piano Marvel to run on computers, iPads and networks?
- I’m not getting a score in Piano Marvel or (No MIDI connection)